Progeny of the Award Winning Vibrato, MAKER turns BLISS 3.0 and rare materials into Supernatural Sound and Immortal Durability
Los Angeles – September 8, 2011 – V-MODA, the oldest and original maker of high-quality lifestyle headphones, announces the launch of True Blood® MAKER, a limited edition Zinc Metal in-ear headphone developed in partnership with HBO® for its wildly original, Emmy®- and Golden Globe®-winning series.
The True Blood MAKER headphones feature minimal, yet elegant nuances – from the black Zinc Metal coffin pendant to the blood red transparent jewel – make for a rare combination of solid sophistication and sinister styling. The 400 limited edition headphones are individually numbered and a perfect collector’s item for those whose lives begin at night.
The headphones are available for purchase for a limited time for an MSRP of $150 at V-MODA.com, the HBO online store at www.store.hbo.com, and the HBO Shop® located at 42nd St. & 6th Ave. in New York City.
“V-MODA is the original maker of the modern headphone industry and through the years has turned nearly 3 million high-end headphones. Like an older vampire who is stronger and has gained more powers over the years, V-MODA has amassed unique experiences in fusing rare materials, quality, ergonomics, sound and durability,” said Val Kolton.
Masterfully crafted and re-engineered utilizing patented die-casting metal processes and Kevlar-reinforced fabric cables, MAKER is destined to be a museum-quality masterpiece. Its unique geometric design, usually only seen on fine relics or watches, adds an element of timeless elegance. The exclusivity is a triumph to over seven years of R&D in ergonomics and precision metals founded upon a philosophy to break away from the circular designs many other headphones are spellbound by with traditional plastics and regular “turned” aluminum.
“V-MODA’s materialEDGETM is a combination of industrial-age materials, advanced ergonomics and professional-grade acoustics bespoke for beings with supernatural senses. The materials are those the immortals would cherish,” added Kolton.
MAKER’s critically acclaimed sound delivers vibrant bass, vivid mid-range and vivacious highs, and was tuned alongside legendary producers, musicians and DJs across the world. The sound experience is a balance of its high-fidelity 8mm V-MASQUE drivers for consistency and its BLISS 3.0 fittings that transform the sound. V-MODA discovered that “the fit is the sound,” so perfect sound requires shape shifting the fit to the individual ear and speaker driver. MAKER’s revolutionary BLISS 3.0 fittings, also a result of years of R&D, resulted in a patent-pending conical shape and hybrid-silicone that creates greater comfort, sound and stability for the masses, even for those with “tiny ear syndrome”.
• Zinc Metal die casting for a unique shape, feel, durability with minimal acoustic resonance(Patented)
• ACTIVE FLEX detachable sport ear hooks for a secure fit for gym, running and sport use(Patent-Pending)
• REVAMPED BLISS 3.0 (Bass Level Isolating Soft Silicone) hybrid silicone fittings reduce outside noise and enhance stability, sound and comfort. Includes four pairs of black silicone fittings (XS, S, M, L) (Patent-Pending)
• One-button microphone universally compatible with all iPhone®, Android™, Windows, iPad®, iPod®, Blackberry™, tablets, notebooks, audio devices and smartphones with a 3.5mm port
• Two-year V-MODA premier warranty
• Immortal Life Replacement Program – 50 percent off lifetime discount to replace consumer-damaged headphones
• Italian-designed Carrying pouch